AceSeal Magic Stone and Grout Protective Sealer
AceSeal Magic is a water based sealer for highly porous surface that penetrates deep in to the surface and therefore has an extremely long-lasting effect. It is a protecting sealer which penetrates and forms an invisible water repellent coating. It is recommended for use on porous tiles, stones, blocks and cementitious grout joints for tiled floors and walls. It is a transparent impregnating sealer that does not alter the natural look of the surface. AceSeal Magic is also recommended to use as back coat primer for porous tiles, stones, pavers, blocks or other substrates, as a barrier to resists stains from water, alkali, efflorescence, etc., reaching the top surface.
- Cost effective, water based, odorless, easy to apply by brush or roller
- Resists stains and water based contaminants
- Weather resistance, protects ancient structures, stone, bricks and tiles
- Allow moisture vapor transmission
- Can be used as back coat primer for stone installation to avoid stains reaching out to top surface
- Interior and exterior application for commercial and residential use
- Can be applied on all kind of porous tiles or natural stones
- Can be used as efflorescence resistance back coat primer tile or stone installation
- Can also be used on concrete surfaces before painting or laying of tiles to prevent efflorescence and providing water resistance (Contact sales representatives for suitable tile adhesive recommendation for installation of tiles over treated surface)
- Can be used as a grout releasing agent by treating the tile or stones before the application of grout.
SURFACE PREPARATION: All dirt, dust, debris, oil, grease and old paint should be removed. All clean and dry surfaces is essential for the best results. Begin with a sound, clean, dry and roughened, oil-free application surface, as it is essential to the success and performance of this product. Spot test on surface can be conducted by applying the compound to a small, clean test area.
- Mix the container well before application
- Apply AceSeal Magic uniformly over the surface by using a clean white cloth or paint brush
- Leave the surface 2-3 minutes and remove excess product from the surface using clean white cloth (Buffing).
- The removing/buffing should be done before the liquid dries on the surface. Drying may vary depending on temperature and porosity of the surface
- In case any dried residue is left on the surface, the same can be removed by reapplication of AceSeal Magic and cleaning the excess immediately
- Second coat can applied after 3 hours of first coat. Following same method for second coat application, but on opposite direction
- Multiple applications may be required for some stones
- Allow cure time of 24-72 hours for sealers to become completely effective
Avoid contact with eyes or skin. In case of contact, clean with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Use personal protective equipments such as gloves, goggles, aprons, masks, etc while handling the product and application of same
Generally, Ace seal Magic will completely cure and perform in 24 hours. Protect the treated substrate or surface to cure for 24 hours before installation or exposure to dust, dirt, water or stain contact
Available in 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr packing
Approximately 100 sft / 1ltr for two coats. Coverage will vary depending upon porosity and absorption capacity of the surface.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.