AceSeal Wetmate is a solvent based premium grade deep penetrating wet look sealer designed to enhance the natural look of the surface. It seals the porous with a wet look finish, enhances the colour of the tile or stone and provides a breathable surface which allows water vapour transmission. It is designed to use on any kind of surfaces like plain, flamed, sand blasted, tumbled and textured. It can be used for interior or exterior application and can also be applied over the surface which was already treated with AceSeal Impregno.
- Highly effective, Fluoropolymer based
- Nano technology, allow moisture-vapour transmission
- User friendly, easy to apply by brush or roller
- Resists stains from oil and water based contaminants
- Weather resistance, protects ancient structures, stone, bricks and tile
- UV resistant, Non-yellowing
- Interior and exterior application for commercial and residential use
- Can be applied on all kind of porous tiles or natural stones like Marbles, Granites, Flamed stones, Sand stones, etc.
SURFACE PREPARATION: All dirt, dust, debris, oil, grease and old paint should be removed. All clean and dry surfaces is essential for the best results. Begin with a sound, clean, dry and roughened, oil-free application surface, as it is essential to the success and performance of this product. Spot test on surface can be conducted by applying the compound to a small, clean test area.
- Mix the container well before application
- Apply AceSeal Magic uniformly over the surface by using a clean white cloth or paint brush
- Leave the surface 2-3 minutes and remove excess product from the surface using clean white cloth (Buffing).
- The removing/buffing should be done before the liquid dries on the surface. Drying may vary depending on temperature and porosity of the surface
- In case any dried residue is left on the surface, the same can be removed by reapplication of AceSeal Magic and cleaning the excess immediately
- Second coat can applied after 3 hours of first coat. Following same method for second coat application, but on opposite direction
- Multiple applications may be required for some stones
- Allow cure time of 24-72 hours for sealers to become completely effective
Avoid contact with eyes or skin. In case of contact, clean with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Use personal protective equipments such as gloves, goggles, aprons, masks, etc., while handling the product and application of same
Generally, Ace seal Magic will completely cure and perform in 24 hours. Protect the treated substrate or surface to cure for 24 hours before installation or exposure to dust, dirt, water or stain contact
Available in 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr packing
Approximately 100 sft / 1ltr for two coats. Coverage will vary depending upon porosity and absorption capacity of the surface.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.