Aceclean Epoxy Haze Remover
ACECLEAN Epoxy Haze remover is a fast acting cleaner, used to remove epoxy haze from tile and stone surface. It does not leave behind residue or any harmful deposits. In addition to epoxy, Aceclean Haze remover will also remove varnishes, acrylics, gums, lacquers etc.
- Economical, fast acting
- Easy to use, reduced odour
- Provides clean surroundings
- Effective against epoxy haze, lacquers, varnish hazes, acrylic deposits
- For floor surface (Marbles, granite, mosaic, glass and plywood, etc) – Use 1 capful for 5 ltr of clean water
- For Kitchen and bathroomsurface – Use directly
- Ceramic, vitrified tiles, natural stones, CP fittings, sanitary wares
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature or moisture will affect the product.
- Once bottle is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe directly; wear PPE whenever necessary
Available in 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr
Approximately 25 to 150sft per ltr. Coverage will vary depending on surface nature, deepness of stain and application variances.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.