Aceclean Routine Tile Cleaner
ACECLEAN Routine Tile Cleaner is a fast acting mild acid based cleaner, used to remove cementitious grout, adhesive haze and other hard water deposit from the surface. It is a highly effective cleaner designed for everyday maintenance of tile and stone. It is much safer and less reactive to human body.
- Antibacterial, fast acting
- Non acidic, environment friendly
- Easy to use, low odour
- Fragranced, provides hygienically clean surroundings
- Weather resistance, protects ancient structures, stone, bricks and tile
- For floor surface (Marbles, granite, mosaic, glass and plywood, etc) – Use 1 capful for 5 ltr of clean water
- For Kitchen and bathroomsurface – Use directly
- Ceramic, vitrified tiles, natural stones, CP fittings, sanitary wares
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature or moisture will affect the product.
- Once bottle is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe directly; wear PPE whenever necessary
Available in 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr
Approximately 25 to 150sft per ltr. Coverage will vary depending on surface nature, deepness of stain and application variances.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.