ACEPLAST - Roof Plaster is a highly polymer modified dry mix cement plaster or render specially designed to do thin plastering over beam, column or any kind of dry sheet roofs/ceilings. It is manufactured with carefully selected premium cement, graded aggregates and chemical additives and is designed to use for internal and external application. Once applied, this becomes an ideal substrate for paint, wall putty or other decorative plasters.
- Special grade, excellent bonding
- Premixed plaster, just mix with water at site
- Excellent quality, Easy to fix
- Self curing technology. No need of water curing.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior application
- Excellent handling characteristics, good consistency.
Use required amount of water and Acemix TBL latex admix for 30 kg powder. Take liquid in a big clean pail and pour powder slowly to the pail under slow mixing. Mix by hand or use a low speed drill mixer (150 – 200 rpm speed) to achieve a smooth, paste-like consistency. Let the homogeneously mixed plastering material slake or stand 5 -10 minutes, stir again and use. Stir occasionally, but do not add more water. Refer given table for water and latex admixture ratio.
Apply mixed mortar on column, beam, ceiling/roof where plastering to be done. Press them with flat trowel or float to get firm contact and level it. Achieve required thickness by multiple applications. Smoothening can be done after 45 minutes of application by sprinkling clean water and trowelling with smooth flat trowel.
Surfaces must be structurally strong. Remove all grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds, sealers or any other contaminant that would prevent good bonding. Glossy, lime washed or painted surfaces must be sanded, or abraded, and stripped off all contaminants. Concrete surface must be free of efflorescence. Expansion joints should never be bridged with plaster material. Surface temperature should be maintained above 10° C or below 38° C to achieve proper curing. For questions about proper installation, call Technical Services executives on +91 963 260 5577.
Available in 30 kg bags in grey colour
Coverage will vary depending on site condition, surface undulation and application variances. 30 kg bag will cover approximately 90 sft for 3 mm thickness
12 months if stored in cool and dry area in unopened bag. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.
Curing and protection:
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Generally, light foot traffic can be allowed in 16 hours at 25°C, normal foot traffic in 24 hours and heavy foot traffic in 7days after installation.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High humidity or moisture will affect the product.
- Once bag is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains Portland cement and free silica. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe dust; wear PPE whenever necessary.