Aceproof FSG - Fast setting grout
Aceproof FSG is a multipurpose cementitious non-shrink rapid setting mortar, manufactured with highest care at state of the art facility to ensure excellent performance. Impart non-shrink property.
- Rapid setting cement based product.
- Stops leakage quickly
- Stops running water, reduces damage
- Non-shrink as it expands on curing
- Good adhesion to the substrates
- Repair in running water where quick setting is require.
- Anchoring of bolts, stopping leakages in pipes.
- Fixing nozzle for pressure grouting purpose.
- Joint filling, patching, pointing and waterproofing of concrete and masonry.
- Add 500gm Aceproof NSG to 50kg cement and other aggregates.
- Add required amount of water.
- Mix by hand or slow speed mixer until get homogeneous mix.
- Apply mixed material on to the prepared substrate using a showel or trowel.
- Fill the duct, gap, void, cracks, honeycomb completely by using pressure grouting or manually.
- Concrete, cement mortar beds, cement plasters, etc.
- Concrete masonry, brick masonry, cement terrazzo, etc.
- Surfaces must be structurally strong
- Remove all grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds, sealers, adhesives or any other contaminant that would prevent good bonding
- Concrete or plaster must be cured 28 days prior to bonding unless it is made with Acescreed or Aceplast
- Dampen the surface before application of water proofing coating but make sure no free standing water is present during application
- All plumbing surrounding must be completely cleaned. Pipe should be free from dirt, dust or debris.
Available in 500gm pack size.
Coverage varies depends on type of work.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.
Curing and Protective Measures
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Water proofed area should be completely covered up to 24 hours. Flood test can be conducted after 24 hours and then area should be protected either laying tiles or plastering it. Generally, light foot traffic can be allowed in 24 hours at 25°C, normal foot traffic in 48 hours and heavy foot traffic in 7days after installation of tiles or protective coat.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature or moisture will affect the product.
- Once container is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains portland cement, polymers and other chemical additive. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe directly; wear PPE whenever necessary.