Aceproof NSG - Non shrinking grout
Aceproof NSG is non-shrink grout which is manufactured with carefully selected raw materials in a state-of-the art manufacturing facility. It is cementitious, non-shrink, free flow, high strength grout used in waterproofing work.
- . Impart non-shrink property.
- Facilitates good, flowable cement grout.
- Helps to reduce permeability.
- Early achievement of higher strength.
- Chloride free, increases durability.
- Minimizes segregation.
- For filling cracks, honeycombs, etc.
- Nonshrink filling, Duct grouting.
- For jointing structural elements by injecting and pressure grouting.
- Gravity grouting.
- Once surface preparation is over, take approximately 850-900 gm of water in a clean pail.
- Add 5kg powder slowly under mixing.
- Mix by hand or slow speed mixer until get homogeneous mix.
- Apply mixed material on to the prepared substrate using a showel or trowel.
- Fill the duct, gap, void, cracks, honeycomb completely by using pressure grouting or manually.
- Concrete, cement mortar beds, cement plasters, etc.
- Concrete masonry, brick masonry, cement terrazzo, etc.
- Surfaces must be structurally strong.
- Remove all grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds, sealers, adhesives or any other contaminant that would prevent good bonding.
- Concrete or plaster must be cured 28 days prior to bonding unless it is made with Acescreed or Aceplast.
- Dampen the surface before application but make sure no free standing water is present during application.
- All plumbing surrounding must be completely cleaned. Pipe should be free from dirt, dust or debris.
Available in 5kg and 20kg pack size.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened bag.
Coverage varies depends on type of work.
Curing and protective Measures:
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Water proofed area should be completely covered up to 24 hours. Flood test can be conducted after 24 hours and then area should be protected either laying tiles or plastering it. Generally, light foot traffic can be allowed in 24 hours at 25°C, normal foot traffic in 48 hours and heavy foot traffic in 7days after installation of tiles or protective coat.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature or moisture will affect the product.
- Once container is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains portland cement, polymers and other chemical additive. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe directly; wear PPE whenever necessary.