A two component, fully solid epoxy gum consists of Part A end Part B in a pre-weighed separate bottles. It is hygienic, stain-free, chemical and acid resistance bonding agent which resist heat up to 100 C after curing. it does not allow bacterial and fungal growth Once it cures. It gets high abrasion end impact resistance. It has very good adhesive on granite, Marbles, Plastics, Plaster and all kind of metal like brass, steal, ate.
- For interior and exterior application
- Sets in 1 hour standard time
- Excellent adhesions to many different materials
- Excellent sag resistance, High stain resistant
- Outstanding electrical insulating properties
- High abrasion and temperature resistance
- High chemical and acid resistance
- High shock and impact resistance
- Germ, bacterial and fungal resistance
- Easy maintenance and water cleanable
- For TILE/STONE AND METAL SURFACES: Use a wire brush or sandpaper to remover rust and scale from the surface to be bonded. Surfaces may be shot blasted or abraded using a wire wheel for best results. All dirt, grease, and old paint should be removed. All clean dry surfaces is essential for the best results. Begin with a sound, clean, dry and roughened, oil-free application surface, as it is essential to the success and performance of this product. Spot test surface by mixing a small quantity of the resin and hardener. Apply the compound to a small, clean test area. Old paint may wrinkle or lift. If it DOES NOT, wait five (5) days and test the bond strength by scraping surface with a sharp instrument.
- For NEW POURED CONCRETE: Allow to fully cure (28 days @ 70°F) prior to application. Remove any curing membrane by sanding or etching with a strong detergent.
- For OLD CONCRETE: Thoroughly clean surface with a grease-cutting detergent to remove grease and oils, and remove any loose or unsound concrete by chipping, scarifying, shot blasting, sanding, or grinding. Proceed as for new poured concrete.
- Clean the surface to be bonded. Remove all grease, oil, debris, foreign particles, etc.
- Mix 1:1 ratio of part A and part B thoroughly.
- Apply mixed material on back of the veneer/tile/stone or substrate to be bonded.
- Apply material on the surface also on which it is to be bonded.
- Place the applied substrate over the surface on which it is to be bonded.
- Press gently and remove excess material oozed out.
- Give proper supporting till it cures.
- High shock and impact resistance.
Available in 500gm, 1 kg and 2 kg packing (Including 2 components). Each kits consists of carefully prepared, superior quality Resin and Hardener.
Coverage depends on application methods and substrates. However it is advised to take a small trial before going for bulk application.
Curing and protection:
Protect the bonded area until it completely cures. Generally, Acetite - Regular will set fully within 2 hours but complete chemical and acid resistance will get after 7 days of curing only. No any special maintenance is required.
12 months if stored in cool and dry area in unopened bag. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature will affect the product.
- Once pack is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains epoxy material. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe closely; wear PPE whenever necessary.