Acecoat Antirust coating is a two component polyamide cured epoxy coating for steel and non-ferrous metals that can be used in immersion and atmospheric exposures. It is an anticorrosive coating specially designed for structural steels, metal tanks and plants. It has good adhesion to steel and galvanized steel with good flow and wetting properties. It has very good resistance to abrasion and chemicals. It is also suitable for touching up of welded parts and damage to epoxy coatings during construction.
- Components:2 pack system
- Colour: Light Green
- Mixing Ratio:Part A : Part B :: 3 : 1
- Pot Life: Approx 2 hrs
- Touch dry time: 3-4 hours
- Dry to re-coat: Approax 8 hours
- Hard Dry: Approax 24 hours
- Adhesion Property: Very Good
- Water and chemical resistance: Very Good
- Abrasion resistance: Very Good
Mix both components in a clean bowl. Mix by hand or use slow speed drill mixer (150 – 200 rpm speed) to achieve smooth, paste-like consistency. Let the homogeneously mixed mixture slake or stand 3 -5 minutes, stir again and use.
- Excellent anti-corrosive property
- Very good flow and wetting property
- Very good resistance to abrasion and various chemicals
- Good adhesion property
- Very good mechanical property
Anti-corrosive coating for structural steel, petrochemical plants, tanks, equipments and other applications. It can be over-coated with polyurethane coatings.
Apply on metal parts to be coated by brush or by spray method. 2nd coat can be applied after 8 hours of first coat.
- Cement floors or plaster
- Cement bed
The surface should be dry and free of oil, grease, dust, scale, rust and damaged coating. For a concrete coated steel structures the concrete should be blasted, cleaned and made free from loose particles. The surface should be completely able to receive the antirust coating.
Available in 20 kg bag in grey colour
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened container