ACEMIX Block Additive
Ready to use plasticizing cum water reducing admixtures enable the cost-efficient manufacture of concrete blocks, concrete bricks, paving stones, dry cast pipes and miscellaneous landscaping units. The addition of 200ml dosage of block additive to 50kg cement content in a mix increase early strength development allowing for significant reduction in cement content. They improve texture consistency by reducing compaction resistance thus enhancing cohesion. Its lubricating properties reduce the abrasion of mold wearing parts. It also improve colour consistency by enhancing the dispersion of cement and pigment particles.
- Improve workability of concrete, provokes for early setting
- Increases early strength, reduces cracks and breakage
- Allows effective reduction in the water content of concrete mix design
- Gives smooth swipe finish in concrete blocks, pipes, roofing tiles, concrete bricks and pavers, etc
- Improves colour consistency
For solid blocks, hollow blocks, cellulose blocks, aerated light weight blocks manufacturing
MIXING: Mix 200 gm of Aceproof IWP for 50 kg of cement. Add integral water proofing additive to the mixing drum under mixing but after addition of all other components such as cement, sand, aggregates, water, etc. Normal mixing speed and time is maintained. It can also be mixed with water and add.
DOSAGE: A typical dosage in general recommendation is 200gm/50kg (1 bag) of cement.
- High temperature or exposed to sunlight will affect the product.
- Once container is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains polymers and chemical additives. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe the product directly; wear PPE whenever necessary
- High performance and durable concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- High strength and precast concrete
Available in 5 ltr and 20 ltr packing
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.