Aceproof Integral Waterproofing Additive
Aceproof IWP is high performance super plasticizing and water reducing admixture prepared with blending of selected superior grade ingredients under supervision from experts. It is recommended to add 200ml-500ml dosage per 50kg cement.
- Increased durability and lowered permeability
- Suitable for self-compacting concrete. Concrete can be poured and placed by gravity, avoiding the need of vibration
- Excellent handling characteristics through extended open and adjustment timeIncreased early and ultimate compressive strength
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Better resistance to harsh atmospheric conditions
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Decreasing time/costs for cleaning
- Complies to Indian and International standards (ANSI/EN/BIS)
MIXING: Mix 200 gm of Aceproof IWP for 50 kg of cement. Add integral water proofing additive to the mixing drum under mixing but after addition of all other components such as cement, sand, aggregates, water, etc. Normal mixing speed and time is maintained. It can also be mixed with water and add.
DOSAGE: A typical dosage in general recommendation is 200gm/50kg (1 bag) of cement.
- High temperature or exposed to sunlight will affect the product.
- Once container is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains polymers and chemical additives. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe the product directly; wear PPE whenever necessary
- High performance and durable concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- High strength and precast concrete
Available in 200 ml, 1, 5 and 20 ltr pack
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.