ACEPLAST - Premium is a high quality, polymer modified dry mix cement plaster or render. It is manufactured with carefully selected premium cement, graded aggregates and chemical additives and is designed to use for internal and external application. Once applied, this becomes an ideal substrate for paint, wall putty or other decorative plasters. It can be fortified with ACEMIX TBL for higher flexibility and better performance. It can also be fortified with Acemix Integral waterproofing additive for less water intake, non-shrink and water resistance property.
- Superior grade, excellent quality
- Highly polymer modified drymix plaster, just mix with water at site
- Suitable for both interior and exterior application
- Self curing technology. No need of water curing.
- Self curing technology. No need of water curing
- Excellent handling characteristics, good consistency (*3-5 days curing is recommended for external application at extremely hot weather condition)
Use required amount of water and Acemix TBL latex admix for 30 kg powder. Take liquid in a big clean pail and pour powder slowly to the pail under slow mixing. Mix by hand or use a low speed drill mixer (150 – 200 rpm speed) to achieve a smooth, paste-like consistency. Let the homogeneously mixed plastering material slake or stand 5 -10 minutes, stir again and use. Stir occasionally, but do not add more water.
Apply mixed mortar on wall or surface where plastering to be done. Press them with flat trowel or float to get firm contact and level it. Achieve required thickness by multiple applications. Smoothening can be done after 45 minutes of application by sprinkling clean water and trowelling with smooth flat trowel. Slurry coat or char coat is recommended for concrete surface or smooth surface.
Surfaces must be structurally strong. Remove all grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds, sealers or any other contaminant that would prevent good bonding. Glossy, lime washed or painted surfaces must be sanded, or abraded, and stripped off all contaminants. Concrete surface must be free of efflorescence. Expansion joints should never be bridged with plaster material. Surface temperature should be maintained above 10° C or below 38° C to achieve proper curing. For questions about proper installation, call Technical Services executives on +91 963 260 5577.
Available in 30kg bag in grey colour
Coverage will vary depending on site condition, surface undulation and application variances. 30 kg bag will cover approximately 15 sft for 12 mm thickness
12 months if stored in cool and dry area in unopened bag. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.
Curing and protection:
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Generally, light foot traffic can be allowed in 16 hours at 25°C, normal foot traffic in 24 hours and heavy foot traffic in 7days after installation.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High humidity or moisture will affect the product.
- Once bag is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains Portland cement and free silica. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe dust; wear PPE whenever necessary.