Aceproof Brush N' Bonding
ACEPROOF BRUSH N’ BOND is superior quality, high performance latex based waterproofing admixture designed to be mixed with factory prepared polymer blended filler powder to form a high quality two component latex modified, brush applicable slurry mortar which works as an excellent water proofing agent.
- Solvent free, Safe
- Interior & exterior use for vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Excellent shear bond strength
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto the surface
- Improves shock, chemical and water resistance
- Interior and exterior application for commercial and residential use
- Kitchens, laundries, food processing areas, etc
- Once surface preparation is over, then empty Part A liquid component in a clean container
- Add Part B powder component slowly under stirring
- Stir by hand or by using slow speed mixer until you get homogeneous slurry. You can add upto 1 part of water(v/v to Part A) to get required consistency. Water addition should not cross more than one part volume/volume to Part A.
- Apply mixed slurry on to the prepared substrate using a bristle brush.
- Two coats are recommended for excellent result. Apply subsequent coat after 1-2 hours curing of previous coat
- Maintain each coat thickness of 1 mm andnot more than 1.5 mm
- Allow 14-16 hours curing of final coat before laying screed or tiling
- Flood test can be conducted after 24 hours of final coat
- Concrete, cement mortar beds, cement plasters, etc.
- Plywood and other dry wall applications.
- Concrete masonry, brick masonry, cement terrazzo, etc.
- Surface must be structurally strong
- Remove all grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds, sealers, adhesives or any other contaminant that would prevent good bonding
- Concrete or plaster must be cured 28 days prior to bonding unless it is made with Acescreed or Aceplast
- Dampen the surface before application of water proofing coating but make sure no free standing water is present during application
Available in 5 kg, 11.5 kg and 46 kg unit.
12 months, if stored in cool and dry area in unopened containers, protected from sun light. Shelf life is calculated from the month of manufacturing of the product.
Curing and Protective Measures
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Water proofed area should be completely covered up to 24 hours. Flood test can be conducted after 24 hours and then area should be protected either laying tiles or plastering it. Generally, light foot traffic can be allowed in 24 hours at 25°C, normal foot traffic in 48 hours and heavy foot traffic in 7days after installation of tiles or protective coat.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- High temperature or moisture will affect the product.
- Once container is opened, then finish it off without keeping for long time.
- This product contains latex based emulsion and other chemical additive. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician.
- Do not breathe directly; wear PPE whenever necessary
CURING AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES
Curing time is affected by ambient, surface temperatures and humidity. Water proofed area should be completely covered up to 24 hours.